We work with some of the UK’s leading fabric designers including Ross Fabrics & Cristina Marrone. Both are well-respected names in the industry, and can offer an unparalleled range of fabrics which will complement your furniture beautifully and suit any type of furniture and overall house style. We are subcontractors for the UK’s largest re-upholstery and loose covers company and have worked alongside some of the best-known interior designers. We have excellent contacts in the industry and actively follow contemporary designers, as well as carrying an excellent stock of more traditional patterns.
Fabrics we offer
We have a range of fabric styles that will complement your furniture, whatever the size or period. And if you’re short of ideas, don’t hesitate to get in touch and we can talk you through some suggestions.
We stock thousands of metres of all different fabrics which we get at an amazing price which means we can pass this discount onto our customers. At prices no one else can compete with.
All our fabric is fireproofed, and most are scotch guarded which reduces stains settling into the fabric, please feel free to ask for more information
Amongst other fabrics, we can offer:
- Chenilles: a gorgeous, homely, textured style available plain or printed, in a wide range of designs.
- Velvets: voluptuous and soft with a beautiful texture and appearance, that can add a touch of glamour to your furniture.
- Florals: delicate and very English with designs ranging from vintage prints to modern, more abstract patterns.
- Tartans: from subtle tones in shades of the same colour, to bold rectilinear patterns in traditional versions.
- Suedes: hardworking and resilient, plain or brushed for a more textured finish.
- Leather: another long lasting finish available both plain or with finely textured patterns.
- Aqua Clean fabrics: Aquaclean technology which is a recent technological advance which lets you clean stains using water only and makes cleaning a lot easier.
- Microfibre fabrics: another durable and easy-cleaning fabric.
This is just a sample from our ranges – we’d be more than happy to discuss other options with you.
Our simple 1 – 2 – 3 method makes it easy for you to get a quote at a time that suits you, without worrying about our opening times. As soon as we look over your uploaded pictures, we can work out a price and get back in touch. We have hundreds of satisfied customers and we would love to be given a chance to add you to that list.